Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cheers to not talking!

Dear Coffee-O,

I symphatise with you but i got to break the news to you that Ronan Keating was most likely talking about "love" and not about "not gossiping" when he spoke of "lighting up the dark". Don't torture yourself, life is about letting go….so just let the steam out. It’s good for you. Keep talking or rather keep typing.

Talking about gossiping and I just need to tell you how irritating my hubby can get…he is right now at TNB trying to “light up the dark” in our new house…as in fix the electricity….The gal at the counter handed him a whole stack of forms and just to avoid filling them up he tried to come home with them so that I can fill them up instead….Anyway, I couldn’t help but “light up the dark” spaces in his head by telling him to switch on his mental bulb and fill the forms himself.

Ok….i feel better now….just had to let the steam out.

1 comments:

mrs somebody said...

i'm really enjoying this!