Thursday, August 27, 2009

Of Bras & Canon Balls


Hi Coffee-O,


Yesterday, somebody asked me “Who invented bras?” because to some the apparel is inconvenient, too tight and totally unnecessary. Well, some don’t need them because they have compact little buds but others who are well endowed can’t go without them because then there would be rubber canon balls bouncing every time one makes the slightest movement. Then one can’t walk…..one would have to GLIDE.

Let me share this story with you:

An elderly couple were having breakfast naked on their wedding anniversary. They were naked because on the first morning after their wedding, they had breakfast together naked so in memory of that, they re-enacted the experience.

The wife told the husband, “You know, darling, I still feel that same warm tingly feeling that I felt years ago on our first morning as a married couple”.

To which the husband replied, “Honey, that’s because your teats are in the coffee.”

Get it?

So that’s why we need bras, so that we don’t end up like the wife in the story above. I don’t think I like the idea of boobs as knee pads either.


Missy Red

0 comments: