Thursday, August 6, 2009

To talk or not to talk?

Hey MissyRed,

You know I've been strugling about talking behind people's backs - well I know I'm not the only one but I really wanna try..really really ... so now I have resorted to TYPING it in here.. typing doesn't count!

Remember yesterday I was soooooooo determined not to talk about a SINGLE SOUL , yes no complaints and no gossips but but but there are just so many things to talk about in an event.Guess what? I suceeded.

EXCEPT for this one time I just couldn't let it go (well isn't it always like that) I SAW h.i.m leaving the event in between the second half of the programme. There h.e goes again, washing hands in public and leaving the team to deal with the aftermath. That was the cause of my failed mission! blergh... yes, I blame it all on h.i.m - we were all working so hard at it and ..you get it right .. how could h.e. do that? for goodness sake, a person does not get to run away from responsibility just because he has a label with power written all over it. aiyo! even a superhero can understand that with power comes responsibility.

so how? should I give my mission another try this time I'm not saying a single word. Gonna give some attention to what Ronan Keating had to say about not saying a word, I could light up the dark!

and whatelse can beat this eh? I say it best when I say nothing at all!!

0 comments: