Thursday, August 6, 2009

Head or no head...what does it matter?

x4%#%&$$%#$.......i am truly pissed. Guess what.....what's a head of team for when the blasted person can't even do a simple job as to reply an enquiry email. I noticed any shit gets passed down to me....what am i a glorified "odd job worker" in this company? What the hell does he do then, if everything gets passed down to me? If he dies tomorrow also.....the job can still go on becos he's not the one doing it. (I AM)

Oh gosh and these people get promoted. I think I totally missed it......what have they done that deserves promotion? Or is this the way to go in today's organisation? Get a donkey to carry all the burdens and lead him to the finish line .....then once you are there....kick the ass out of the way and get the credit for carrying the burden to the finish line.........WAHHHHHHHHH........I GOT IT!

THIS IS the secret of today's career progression! Who cares a darn for hard and sincere work anymore? (especially when they can get donkeys like me to do the "donkey jobs")

Anyone beg to defer?

I better be up for promotion if not I'll blow my top so hard ......my brains will be all over this darn company!


Missy Red turned red

0 comments: